We help homeless families — parents and children — who are in need of shelter. We give them a place to stay and three meals a day by housing them at our network of churches and synagogues. While they’re in our shelter network, we work with moms and dads on a plan that addresses the issues that led to their homelessness. Goals are set and parents are compassionately guided to take the steps necessary to find a home and become self-sufficient. Does your family need emergency shelter? Call IHN at 973-746-1400, Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- REGISTER HERE for the first annual Home For All Run/Walk for IHN’s families. Bring your friends, family and dogs to run/walk for a cause! Your support of IHN will enable homeless families in Essex County to find shelter and housing stability. Saturday, October 21, 9 – 11 a.m. The Clipper Pavilion, South Mountain Recreation Complex, by Paddle ...Read more»
- The Harmony Concert for IHN was a delightful variety show of teen talent organized by In Harmony Montclair on August 25th. Under the leadership of rising Montclair High School Freshman Maggie Borgen, In Harmony Montclair organizes a variety show to raise funds for charitable organizations in Montclair each year. This year’s event for IHN was a ...Read more»
- Our annual fundraising breakfast is scheduled for Tuesday, October 17, 2017 from 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. at Mayfair Farms in West Orange. If you would like to be a table host or would like to attend this event, please REGISTER here. There is no cost to attend. We hope to see you there!Read more»
- The IHN Annual Fundraising Breakfast will take place on October 17th from 9 – 10 a.m. at Mayfair Farms in West Orange. Our theme is A Journey Home and we can’t wait to welcome 350 people to this inspiring event that will help so many families who are experiencing the devastating effects of poverty and ...Read more»
- Wondering what to do with your used car or truck? Instead of selling, trading or storing your vehicle, you can donate it to Interfaith Hospitality Network of Essex County. It’s convenient, easy, and you may qualify you for a tax deduction.Read more»